Paradise Valley Senior Center
Click here to view your quick list
17402 N. 40th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
One of the 15 Phoenix Arizona Senior Centers operated by the City of Phoenix. Senior Center Activities are listed below.
t: view phone 602-495-3785
Activities at the Paradise Valley senior center include:
* Clubs and classes - Arts & crafts, walking, support groups, watercolor painting lessons, ballroom dance lessons, quilting
* Social activities and entertainment - Ballroom dancing, weekly special events
* Games - Billiards, bingo, bridge, pinochle, poker, mah jong
* Fitness - Yoga, aerobic exercise, chair exercise
* Health and education - Weekly continental breakfast, health screenings, food programs
40th Street north of Bell Road in Paradise Valley Park Community Center on east side of park; ample parking; on bus line.
Lunch is served at 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. Lunch reservations are required 48 hours in advance. Check the menu for daily meal choices. Meals are planned using nutrition guidelines for older adults.
Advocacy and Assistance
PACE program staff are on site and available for appointments to identify areas of needs and assist with community resources.
Center staff can help with registration for Reserve-A-Ride or information on other area transportation.
This program offers delivery of meals for homebound frail, elderly and disabled clients under certain qualifications and by referral only.
Volunteer opportunities at the center include assisting with meal programs, clerical tasks, host/hostessing, activities and classes/workshops.