Cresswind at Lake Lanier - Gainesville Georgia
Cresswind at Lake Lanier is Georgia’s best-selling, most-awarded active adult community offering quality new homes for sale on the southeast side of Lake Lanier. Located in Gainesville, Georgia – ranked among the top ten most affordable communities for retirees by AARP Magazine. The active adult community is less than an hour from downtown Atlanta in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains. An Audubon-designated sanctuary, Cresswind combines direct lake access and 214 acres of preserved open space with a full suite of social and recreational amenities designed for a fulfilling active adult lifestyle.
Cresswind's 40,000-square-foot three-story clubhouse is the centerpiece of community life, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, meeting and activity rooms and a demonstration kitchen. Adjacent to the clubhouse are tennis and pickleball courts, an open-air amphitheater and a community boathouse and marina on Lake Lanier, which is a prime destination for trophy bass fishing.
An enviable address to call home with first-class community amenities, Cresswind at Lake Lanier offers a variety of 2- and 3-bedroom, ranch-style floor plans (some with basements) to fit any lifestyle. Shopping, dining, area conveniences and an array of arts, cultural and recreational activities, as well as access to some of the finest healthcare services in northeast Georgia are just outside the beautiful, waterfall entrance of your private, gated community. Tour 11 designer model homes. Move-In Ready homes available now.
KOLTERHOMES created the 2019 Go Guide to Active Adult Living to help put you in control of your homebuying experience. After gathering suggestions from homebuyers just like you, and with guidance from industry experts, we developed this comprehensive online guide with the best active adult locations, insider tips, insights and driving tours. View the FREE guide at cresswind.com
- Acreage: 500 acres (200 hectares)
- Gatehouse: Gated entry marked by a picturesque waterfall
- Clubhouse: The 40,000-square-foot, three-story clubhouse hosts an ongoing schedule of community events and activities with an arts and crafts space, a demonstration kitchen for cooking classes, billiards and a grand ballroom.
- Tennis: Six tennis courts are located at the site of the The Club at Cresswind, as well as pickleball courts.
- Fitness: A fully equipped fitness center offers a yoga/aerobics studio, professional equipment and full schedule of group classes.
- Golf Nearby: Several public and private golf courses are located on or near Lake Lanier, including the Chicopee Woods Golf Course, Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club, the Lake Lanier Islands Resort and two 18-hole courses at the Château Élan Winery & Resort.
- Recreation: Additional recreational amenities include pickleball and bocce courts, horseshoes, an outdoor amphitheater for movies and concerts, and a network of walking trails throughout the property.
- Boating and Fishing: Cresswind's private boathouse and marina provides direct access to boating, fishing and kayaking on 38,000-acre Lake Lanier, with day dock access and slip ownership opportunities available.
- Healthcare: The Atlanta area is home to a wide range of health care services, including leading research hospitals and specialized medical practices. Around-the-clock emergency care is available about five miles from Cresswind at the Gainesville Northeast Georgia Regional Medical Center.
- Shopping & Dining: The community is convenient to a great selection of shops, restaurants and major retailers a few miles away in the city of Gainesville, with additional shopping and dining options in the Atlanta metropolitan area to the south.
- Area Attractions: With Atlanta less than an hour away, Cresswind residents enjoy access to museums and performing arts, exciting nightlife, top-rated restaurants, professional sports franchises and other urban attractions.
- Homes for Sale: Homes from the $400s to $600s
- Amenities at a Glance:
- 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with full-time Fitness, Lifestyle and Activities Director
- Endless recreational activities
- Range of classes and programs: from fitness and nutrition to crafts and cards
- Volunteer and enrichment opportunities
- Miles of walking trails
- Private marina with available boat slips
Cresswind At Lake Lanier
The Top 55+ Community in North Ga
Wow....everything you could wish for in a planned seniors community and more!
The residents are friendly and welcoming. The amenities are spectacular....with the 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse as the crown jewel.