Listings in Seniors Real Estate Specialist in FL
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Senior real estate specialists are real estate agents who have received training and certification in the area of senior real estate sales and consultation. The senior population is at an all-time high according to 2010 census data, with many seniors looking to purchase real estate for their living and investment needs. Seniors have special real estate needs and desires that differ from other home buyers, which is why the SRES designation is now available.
Real estate agents must undergo rigorous training and keep up to date with their certification. That means buyers can rest assure that a real estate agent with the SRES designation is up to date on senior housing trends, and is in tune with the specialized needs of the senior market.
Real estate agents must complete three requirements to attain SRES designation including:
- Completion of a two-day intensive workshop and 80% minimum passing grade on the exam
- Current membership in the National Association of Realtors
- Active and current membership in the Seniors Real Estate Council
Senior real estate specialists acquire skills and knowledge including:
- Sensitivities to issues of the 55+ demographic
- Specific real estate counseling for 55+ buyers and sellers
- Identifying critical life stages and transitions affecting real estate selling or acquisition
- Federal laws and guidelines regarding the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Senior real estate marketing techniques
Please browse through our listings of SRES designated real estate agents for the most professional help you can get.
Village Walk active 55+ community in royal Palm Beach, FL. This beautifully remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage villa.
129 Ramblewood Circle
Royal Palm Beach
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411